MacMasters Beach Real Estate Holiday Lease Terms and Conditions:
BOOKINGS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED AND CONFIRMED WITH A DEPOSIT.
DEPOSIT – 50% required at the time of reservation with remaining balance payable minimum 48 hours prior to arrival of the property.
CANCELLATION – Part cancellation of a booking will not be accepted.
The Landlord may cancel at any time up to 3 months prior to the letting, in which case the Tenant will receive a full refund.
Should the Tenant cancel up to three (3) months before the letting, the Tenant will be entitled to a full refund of all deposit monies paid. Within 3 months, deposits on cancelled bookings are only refundable, less a cancellation fee of when the accommodation is re-let for the whole term of the cancellation at the full rent.
- To maintain and leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. In the case of default a cleaning fee may be charged.
- To pay the rent prescribed herein in advance.
- That the said premises or any part thereof shall not be used for any purpose other than as residential accommodation and
that no more than persons are to be accommodated.
- Not to assign or sub-let the whole or any part of the subject premises.
- To replace with articles of equal value or equivalent of same, any articles of furniture, effects or fittings that may become
damaged or lost during the period of this tenancy, or to pay the Agent the cost of repair or replacement.
- Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises.
- To allow the Landlord or his Agent to enter and view the state of repair and the Tenant will be responsible for any damage
caused to the premises.
- Not to keep any animal or bird in the subject premises.
- Fish are not to be cleaned or oysters opened on the premises.
- No responsibility is taken for Tenants\’ personal property left on the premises.
- That the Tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct with is nuisance or annoyance to adjoining neighbor occupiers and shall comply with the By-Laws applicable in respect of the premises.
- In the event of the property being offered for sale, the Tenant agrees to allow the owner or his Agent to inspect the property
with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
- In the event of the premises being sold the Tenant agrees to this Agreement being cancelled and all deposit monies being
refunded in full. A minimum of one months notice shall be given.
- The Agent’s staff will describe the premises and position to the best of their ability and in good faith and no responsibility
or refund for alleged misdescription can be accepted.
- Other Special Conditions: No outside noise after 10pm
GAS & ELECTRICITY CHARGES Inclusive
TELEPHONE CHARGES N/A
Should the Tenant default under the terms aforementioned then the Landlord or his Agent may re-enter the subject premises.